Monday, March 8, 2010

blog post 8

During the process of writhing about the emerging artist in the Dallas area, I have not had too hard of a time. This culture is very familiar to me, like I have said in pervious blog post I am an avid concert goer. I absolutely love to so see live show’s, rather if it’s the bands first time to performer or a band that is real main stream. So I have been mostly trying to use my personal experiences as research for this ethnography. One of the challenges that I have had is an interview, I have tried calling the venues and interviewing before/during show’s, understandably so though, they are working, trying to take care of customer and have to answer to a boss of some sort, so I can understand. I have, however ironically been able to meet several performers, but I really didn’t want to interview them because of time and space.

No comments:

Post a Comment