Sunday, January 31, 2010

Post 2

Music is the biggest influence that I have in my life; in fact everything I do includes music. For example, when I’m am at work, the gym, driving, studying (writing this blog), cruzing with friends, at a bar, or doing anything for that matter I am listening to music. Without music I don’t believe that I would have the inspiration, nor creativity to get through life’s challenges. I also don’t believe that the world would be the place that it is today, without music. One of my other favorite aspects of music is discovering music or “new music” either by sharing music with friends or seeing a show when I have never heard the artist before. So because I think that music is so important I think that new music is even more important, because without new music we couldn’t continue to broaden our musical horizon. Therefore I have decided that I would like to learn more about Dallas emerging alternative rock music culture. Learn more in depth what the attitudes of the band members are, the reactions of the audience, but most importantly what its like and the struggles that come along with being an “ emerging” artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment